Well 2008 was exciting and will remain an important year for economic historians of the future.
First of all a huge thanks to all the viewers of 2008.
Now a few good resolutions for the year:
- Finding new contributors to enrich the blog with new perspectives.
- Getting interviews with professors so as to feel the pulse of the most recent research
- Going to more conferences
- Posting notes on books and not only articles
- And of course posting way more regularly.
Ok, enough of it, lets go to the pub now to celebrate.